How to subscribe google SMS Channel
Google SMS Channel is one of best service provided by Google. You can Free SMS alert from Channel for Jobs, Recuitment, vacancies or walk-ins.
There are lots of Google SMS channel for jokes and other information or movie review etc …
To Subscribe in Google SMS Channel you need to Click here
- Open Google SMS Channel Click here
- Login using your google account
- Register with mobile if not registered
- Subscribe to Free SMS channel
Now you will received job related SMS daily on your mobile as SMS from 9870807070 Google SMS channel Number.
How to unsubscribe google SMS Channel
To unsubscribe from a channel, go to the My Channels tab on the web front end. For the channel you’d like to unsubscribe from, simply click the ‘Unsubscribe’ button. Logon with your Google account and password.
To unsubscribe using your phone, SMS ‘OFF
For example, send the following SMS to 9870807070 to unsubscribe from GoogleNews channel: OFF GoogleNews
Do Not Disturb (DND) feature
If you do not wish to receive any SMS from 9870807070, then send one of the following commands dndon OR donotdisturb OR nodisturb to 9870807070.
If you want to start receiving SMS and had previously set the DND on, then send a SMS with dndoff to 9870807070.
How do I change my registered mobile number?
To change your number for this service, follow the steps below:
1. Login with your gmail ID to labs.google.co.in/smschannels
2. Click on the ‘Settings‘ tab
3. Next, beside your mobile number, click on the link that says ‘Remove phone number‘
4. Fill in your new number and submit it
5. You will receive a verification code on the new number. Enter the code on the web page, click the ‘I Accept’ terms box, and then, click the button ‘Save changes’